Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Welcome!!!

I'm glad that you've found my little spot on the web. I've been doing Tarot readings for people for around 20 years now. It's hard to believe that I've been out of college for that long but yes, that's where I first picked up on my spiritual gift. I was in a prayer group where I was told that I had the gift of reflection or helping people to reflect upon things in their life by shining Christ's light upon them.

Over the years I've found it difficult to speak up sometimes but with the Holy Spirit's help I strive to do the work that Christ has called me to. While I did graduate from college with a BA in theology I didn't make it to seminary. Instead, the school of life (or hard knocks) has been my teacher and Christ has been my guide. I'm now ordained through the Universal Life Church.

I look forward to reflecting on life with you. No matter what you're going through I'm here to help you, to be your spiritual friend. I hope that you'll allow me to help you see what Christ really wants you to know and to also be there to pray with you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment