Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Back in action

I'm back on Keen doing Tarot readings again after, unfortunately, having to take some of the summer off. I'm also writing about Tarot at Daily Two Cents as I want to get the word out about the readings I do so that I can start to minister to more people. Hopefully, I'll be able to keep up with everything, including keeping my blogs updated ;) It's a wild, crazy life I live but my goal is to spend the afternoons into the early evenings doing readings (probably later on Friday and Saturday nights) and letting you get to know me better here. I think this will help make you more comfortable with me as a reader and I hope that will enhance the readings that I do for you. Please don't hesitate to message me here whenever you like and ask for an appointment on Keen if you need to meet with me outside of the times I've mentioned... Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment