Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Rejuvenation...

I don’t tend to take a lot of time off, that’s just not me. In fact, my daughter recently compared me to Joan Rivers (who’s been known to also have had her Tarot cards read in the past) in that she thinks we’ll both work until we’re dead. God rest her soul, Joan Rivers did that but I’m determined not to. So, I’ve started “forcing” myself to take some time off and yesterday was 1 of those days. We went and spent it at some rocks near a river. It felt so good and I feel so much better, too bad winter will soon be here and that’s probably the last time we’ll be at those rocks until next June. Water does something good for me that I can’t explain so I’ll miss it but at least for now, I’m back and ready to minister to you J


No comments:

Post a Comment