Sunday, February 23, 2014

Doing live chat readings on Keen...

... and LOVING it! While I'm new to that site, I'm not new to reading Tarot. I've been doing that for 20 years now with great clarity being felt by those for whom I've read. I feel that this is because Tarot is a tool that my spirit guide uses to communicate with me, to make her voice more audible than it is with me being merely clairaudient. I also feel that thanks to my being blessed with the gifts of empathy and intuition I'm able to show my compassion with those for whom I read. As a minister in the Universal Life Church, I know for a fact that these are all gifts and that's why I'm here to share them with you.

For me, gifts are meant to be shared. In giving I'm also being blessed. For this reason I never charge a high fee for my readings. However, I only do chat readings because I feel more comfortable there since I am a bit of a recluse.

Now that you know a little more about me and my gifts, I hope you'll feel comfortable coming to me for a reading.You can see when I'm available for a chat by looking at the top right corner of this blog. I look forward to reading for you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment