Saturday, February 15, 2014

Finding a Tarot deck that speaks to you...





There are a lot of Tarot decks available for people to choose from today. I just went looking and found that there are about 15 decks dedicated to Christians with themes of angels and Christ and His life. However, what do you do when you simply can't find a deck that speaks to you the way that a Tarot deck should?

For me, I'm on a journey to making my own deck and carrying case. With over 100 decks available for sale today, you may find it funny that I'd do this. However, I'm not only creative but I also have a very strong connection with Hello Kitty. There actually used to be such a deck on the market...

However, this deck is no longer for sale for copyright violation reasons. That doesn't mean that I can't create my own and that's what I've been working on doing. I'm even making a case for them out of plastic canvas. Once I have it all put together I'll make sure to post a pic of it here...

No comments:

Post a Comment